MEAN Stack : Introduction
The overall aim of the course is to enable to you confidently build all different types of application using the MEAN stack.
To do this, the course is divided into four sections, each section focusing on a different goal. The four sections all work together building a full application, with an overall outcome of showing how to architect and build complete MEAN applications.
The breakdown of sections looks like this:
- By the end of section 1 you will be able to design NoSQL databases and work with MongoDB from the command line and from Node and Express.
- By the end of section 2 & partly 3 you will be able to set up a web-server using Node.js and Express, to listen for requests and return responds.
- By the end of section 3 you will be able to build high quality AngularJS 1.x single page applications (SPAs), following industry best practices.
- After section 4 you will be able to design and build robust REST APIs using Node.js, Express and MongoDB, following industry best practices.
- When you have finished with section 4 you will able to add authentication to the MEAN stack, enabling users to log in and manage sessions.
Along the way there are various activities, so you can be has hands on as you like. You’ll get the most out of the course if you follow along and code as you go, but if you want to speed through it the source code is supplied with each video (where relevant).
Key Takeaways :
Student gets a chance to work in a live industrial product based Projects on the basis of his/her Online & Offline Performances.
Student gets lifetime support from us based on the course topic.
Participant gets additional full support regarding placement preparations and interview readiness.
|The Ghostly Miracles of MONGO DB|
|Conjuring Mongo DB||02:00:00|
|Middleware – How They Work||00:35:00|
|Middleware – Writing our Own||00:10:00|
|User Params – Reading From the URL||00:25:00|
|User Params – Massaging User Data||00:25:00|
|Starting Up with ANGULAR.JS|
|Level 1: Getting Started||00:40:00|
|Directives, Modules, Controllers, Expressions, Filters, Cleaner Codes and Other Directives||01:00:00|
|Forms, Validations and Models||00:50:00|
|Creating a Directive with an Associated Controller||00:20:00|
|Creating Our Own Directives||00:20:00|
|Dependencies and Services||00:40:00|
|Real Time Web with Node.JS|
|Intro to NODE.JS||00:30:00|
|The Beginners Check on MEAN||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.