• LOGIN
  • No products in the cart.

How to change the important details in pan card?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  [email protected] 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi guys, yesterday my PAN card collected and received messages on my mobile number. It’s been successful for me. View my details and contact address in my Pan Card. All the information is correct, but my pan card cannot get my photo. I inserted my photo with the PAN card application. But I did not get my photo. What can I do Can I attach my photo to my pan card? Please give me the way and edit my photo. My friend tells me the easiest way to change the photo is to apply. I have no steps and ideas to submit it. Please make clear instructions on the Pan Card. I’ve met the application center. I’ve added the necessary details and documents. My friend was missed by the pass card. PAN card is very sad to miss. How to copy and get some of the websites to check the option to download the fake pay card
    Please both need your help. Follow the same problem here. I have to pay the money with the bank to settle my loan amount. Please get your feedback here quickly. I have heard more people with my problem. But nobody can answer me soon. I check my mailbox daily. I get a copy of the copy and application copy of the submitted information. My friend also gets their approval number. He needs to get a copy of the government job and submit their PAN card. So respond quickly. Without a pan card she will face more trouble. She’s crying for losing the pan card. Help her friends. How to change my photo in that pan card? Online account cannot be login. So please tell me another way for editing that. I am in fear for applying my job at online about the problem of my pan card

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About

India's first Phygital Platform of Education Experience

Plot - II /F/11, Block - 4B, 2nd Floor, Ecospace Business Park, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata West Bengal 700156
+91-9916638787 +91-9681213259
[email protected]

Last Tweets

Who’s Online

There are no users currently online

Featured Testimonial

Loved it,enjoyed it.Gained confidence.Thanks for your great efforts..Thanks for coming to Techno India Agartala.   Techno India Agartala (EE Deptt) Read more

Utfal Debnath

Student

© 2018 Seekhlo Education Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.

X